Regional Camp and Competition Sales Director
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Excellent customer service and organization skills
Dance Team Union (“DTU”) is the fastest growing dance camp and competition company in the United States. Our sole passion and focus is dance! We host events all over the United States year-round.
The Regional Camp and Competition Sales Director will sell DTU dance camps and competitions via phone, e-mail, in-person meetings, and any other method requested by company ownership. He/she will also, in the course of his/her sales activities, track contacts and help build and manage DTU’s growing contact list, assist in managing teams’ registration, scheduling and communication processes, provide direct service to camp and competition customers, and handle other event-related duties and projects as required.
Essential Job Functions
• Person can work remote or in person in the Nashville, TN area (office is in Antioch, Tennessee, 10 miles south of Nashville). If person is remote, he/she will be required to travel to Dance Team Union’s office one week per quarter for training and coordination with other staff and ownership.
• Proficient with computers and office-related software including word processing, database and spreadsheet management, e-mail and Internet. Experience with sales and marketing software a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work with people and provide impeccable customer service to teams, coaches, spectators and others associated with Dance Team Union as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize competing projects and assignments.
• Available for full-time, Monday-Friday position. The Regional Camp and Competition Sales Director may also be asked to attend some weekend events during our competition season, within his/her schedule.
• Have a knowledge of competitive school and/or all-star dance team experience.
• Have professional sales experience, preferably involving remote sales.
• Enthusiasm for Dance Team Union’s brand and mission, and the ability to transfer that enthusiasm to our customers and potential customers.
• Obsessive attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.