Bachelor’s Degree or similar certification
Excellent customer service and organization skills
Dance Team Union (“DTU”) is the fastest growing dance camp and competition company in the United States. Our sole passion and focus is dance! We host events all over the United States year-round.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of support tasks at DTU’s home office and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Essential Job Functions
• Reside in the Nashville, TN area year-round (our office is in Antioch, TN).
• Organize office and assist management staff in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort, distribute and respond to communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
• Manage the online store and office shipments
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
• Maintain trusting relationships with vendors, customers and colleagues
• Perform receptionist duties during business hours
• Proven experience in a relevant administrative or office assistant role
• Working knowledge of office equipment and basic computer systems and programs
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Customer- and team-oriented attitude